SLEZSKÁ MECHATRONIKA a. s. is creative small research and realisation company with orientation to research, development and realisation of prototypes of breakthrough project objectives: Mechatronics – Digital environmental technologies – New technological solutions of mobile and stationary water treatment plants – Advanced technologies of mobile and stationary heat pumps, especially high capacity ones (power series 50 kW – 200 kW – air/water, water/water, earth/water with prediction of heat and cold) – Timeless project solutions of SMART CITIES technologies – Breakthrough projects of technological units in low-emission energy sector.
company statutory representative, CEO
Many years of experience in managing state and private institutions and demanding research and implementation projects in the field of nuclear energy and energy resources based on RES, with projects in the trend of Industry 4.0 and Smart-cities. Currently focusing on the transformation of new breakthrough know-how into the business sphere.
Strategies - Tools:
- Systemic processes of generating innovation business intentions for small and medium sized enterprises
- Generating research and innovation project objectives and realisation processes, purposefully oriented only to exactly defined potential and needs of targeted subject, with proven positive prognosis of progressive commercialisation
- Tool: searching and monitoring system with utilisation of available global databases of world research, calls for proposals and projects, world markets and market trends
- Defining list of progressive research projects and new production programmes with utilisation of analyses, patent and commercial surveys
- Creation of new superstructure patentable concepts and innovation solutions of project and commercial outputs of monitoring
- Transformation into particular progressive business intentions